Welcome to Savvy & Groovy website (“the Site,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). www.savvyandgroovy.com is a site operated by Headway Infinity Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India with our registered office at J-21, Naveen Shahdra, Delhi-110032 (“Company”). By visiting our site and/ or placing an order, you agree to our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced in and/or available by hyperlink.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
The rights to alter, update or replace any section of the terms and services are reserved by the company through posting a disclaimer on our website. Every new tool, product, service and feature which shall be incorporated to our current store in the future will also be subject to the Terms of Service. The customer is responsible to check the page containing this information periodically. The customers are entitled to accept any further changes in the terms of service following their continuous access to the website after updating the present terms.
www.savvyandgroovy.com is an online retailer of luxury handcrafted travel merchandise including travel accessories for personal and gifting purposes. The membership would allow you to purchase the provided products. The Company will ship the product after the confirmation of the order placed by the customer and shall be entitled to receive the payment for the services.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to our Terms of Service, you accept that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, irrespective of the international laws. You also agree on giving us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to access this website. Illegal or unauthorized use of our products is forbidden. (including but not limited to copyright laws). Any activity regarding transmission of a cyber worm, virsu, or any code of a destructive nature will be considered a legal offence. Company holds the right to terminate any of the services in case of breach or violation of these terms.
- Company holds the right to deny/refuse any service at any particular time for any reason.
- The company expects you to understand that your personal data may be transferred unencrypted and shall undergo the following processes :
- The data may be transmitted over various networks under the supervision of the company
- Data may involve some changes within it to adapt to the technical requirements of the connecting networks/devices either of the host or client side.
- The credit card information, however, will always be encrypted for transmission over different networks.
- It is strictly mentioned that Duplicating, Copying, Reproducing, Selling, Reselling or Exploiting any section of our Services, use of the Services, or accessing our Service or any contact on our website through which a service is provided, without obtaining written permission by the Company is prohibited and will account for a legal action.
- These terms are not limited or affected by the headings included in this Agreement. Their Sole purpose is for the convenience of the customer.
CHARACTERISTICS OF INFORMATION:
- The company cannot be held accountable for any discrepancy in the information provided on the site such as inaccuracy, incompleteness or non current information.
- We do not guarantee absolute assurance for the site material provided and it should not be used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting a more accurate , more complete or reliable source of information. Relying on the material provided on the site is at your own risk.
- The Historical information provided on the site is for reference of the customers and is not current. Company can modify the content of this site at any time and do not have any obligation to update any informative content on the site.It is understood that you agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable):
- Some of our products or services available exclusively online might be limited and are subject to return or exchange according to our Return Policy.
- The company always strives to display the products as accurately as possible regarding the colors and images of the product. Although we do not guarantee that your device’s display settings will show the actual tone of the product appearance.
- The company can limit the sales of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction on a case by case basis. The company reserves this right but is not obliged to it. on care to case basis. The company reserves the right to exercise this power but is not obligated to it.
- The company does not provide a certified quality assurance of the products, services,information or other material purchased to meet the expectations of the customer or any errors in the service to be corrected.
- The company may discontinue the sale of a particular product at any time without any prior notice and any offer related to such a product may be cancelled where prohibited.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES:
- The company can modify or discontinue any service without any notice at any point of time. It also includes any part or content as well.
- Company can change the prices of their products at any time without any prior notice.
- The company shall not be liable to the customer or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
- The company reserves the right to limit or prohibit a particular order. While making a change or cancelling an order, the customer(s) will be contacted regarding the information provided to the company.
- Company holds the right to refuse any order and with its sole discretion can limit or cancel quantities purchased per person/household and/or per order.
- These restrictions can be applied to the order placed by the same customer account. The same credit card and/or orders directed to the same billing/shipping address.
- The company expects its understood that the customer must provide current,accurate and complete account information for every purchase made through our site. Account related and other information including the email address and credit card details should be promptly updated by the customer, to help us complete your transactions smoothly and contact when needed.
- For information regarding order delivery, return and refund please go through our Shipping andReturns Policy Section.
- The company can provide access to some third party tools over which it has no control or liability.
- Customers hereby acknowledge and agree that the company granted access will be given to such tools “as in” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind or any endorsements.
- Usage of third party tools by the customers through our site is at their own risk and discretion.
- All the new/upcoming features and/or services(inclusive of new tools or services) offered by the company in the future through the website shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
- It is hereby specified that Third party website links given on our website whose materials might be an integral part of our content, products and services are not affiliated with us. While accessing the site you may be redirected to such third party websites which do not fall under our affiliation of Terms of Service.
- The company cannot be held responsible for any harm or damages related to purchase or use of goods, services, content or any other transaction made in connection with such third party websites.
- The customer must carefully go through the Third Party’s policies and practices and must understand them fully before engaging in any kind of trade.
- The company will not entertain any complaints, claims, concerns or questions related to third party trade transactions.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS:
- The company holds unrestricted right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate or use otherwise any comments, suggestions or complaints sent by the customers without a prior request from our side. We shall not be obligated for the mentioned actions:
- Maintaining comments in confidence.
- Paying compensation for any comment(s).
- Responding to any comments
- Any content that the company believes in its sole discretion is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service can be monitored, edited or removed without any obligation.
- The type and accuracy of the comment sent is the sole responsibility of the customer. Usage of false email accounts, duplicate identities or any other misleading activity as to the origin of comments towards us or any third party involved is strictly prohibited.
- The company is not liable for any involvement in the comments posted by the customer or any third party involved.
- It is agreed that the customer’s comments should not violate any right of any third party including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree to your comments being non libelous and lawful and should not be of abusive nature containing any obscene material or any sort of computer virus/malware which may affect the service of our website in any way.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS:
- The content and information present on our website may contain typographical errors, omissions or inaccuracies related to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, availability and transition time.
- The company however reserves the right to correct any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change/update information at any time without any prior notice.
- The company can also cancel any order if any information in the Service or any related website product is inaccurate at any time without any jurisdiction.
- We do not announce a specific date or time period to the applied update or modification to the content in the Service done by the company.
- The company does not undertake any obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or any website related content and shall not hold any limitation regarding pricing information, except as required by law.
- The company’s rules include the following prohibitions in addition to the ones as set forth in the Terms of Service. The customer is prohibited from using the site or its content:
- For any illegal/unlawful purpose
- To violate any domestic, international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- To solicit a third person to perform or participate in any illegal/unlawful act.
- To violate or infringe upon the company’s intellectual property rights or those of others related to the company.
- To submit false, duplicate or misleading information.
- To cause any sort of harassment, abuse, insult, harm, defamation, slanderation, disparagement, intimidation or discrimination based ony grounds such as gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity race, age, national origin, or disability.
- To participate in any action leading to uploading or transmission of viruses or any other malicious code that will or maybe used in any way to affect the functionality or operation of the Service of our website or of any related websites or the internet.
- To unethically collect or track personal information of any individual or firm and use it for any obscene or immoral purpose.
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider,crawl or scrape any of the company related data.
- Any interference or circumvention with the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites or the Internet will lead to termination of your use or access to the website under reserves rights sections held by the Company.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- The accuracy and reliability of the results obtained from the use of our Services are nor warranted by the Company.
- The company does not represent, guarantee or warrant that use of its Service will be uninterrupted,timely,secure or error free.
- It is agreed and understood that the Company may remove particular services for indefinite periods of time or may cancel any service without notifying the customer.
- The customer hereby expressly agree that their use of, or inability to use the Services of our company is at their sole risk.
- WE hereby announce that no warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement would be provided for the products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use.
- Under no circumstances shall Savvy and groovy, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors will be liable for any injury, claim, loss, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind.
This clause will also include without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product.
This clause includes but is not limited to, any errors or omissions made in the content, or any loss or damage caused of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
- The company’s liability for consequential or incidental damages shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law in such states and jurisdictions which do not allow the exclusions or limitations to the mentioned liabilities.
- The company hereby collects your agreement to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Savvy and Groovy and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, unquestionable and harmless from any claim or demand.
- This clause also includes reasonable attorney’s fees or any transaction made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach/violations of our Terms of Service or any document incorporated for reference, or the customer’s violation of any law related to any third party firm.
- The company offers a variety of options for delivery of the product during the ordering process. However these options may vary depending on your address of delivery/ from where you are ordering.
- A confirmation email containing a summary of the order and an estimated delivery time(as displayed on our site) to the customer;s location will be sent after successful placement of an order.
- In any case, however, the delivery time may extend for a particular time period due to unpredictable/unforeseen circumstances. IN such a scenario the company will personally and proactively reach out to you by email or SMS platforms of communication.
- However, we will not be able to provide compensation for any mental agony/distrust caused due to the delayed delivery process.
Returns & Refund:
- The company won’t entertain/approve any return/exchange requests for personalized products once the order has been placed.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- The company owns all and any intellectual property rights connected to the products offered through our site.
LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- We solemnly pledge that these terms shall always be constructed in accordance with and governed by the laws of India,
- These terms do not have any reference to conflict of laws principles and any disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subjected to the exclusive supervision and jurisdiction of the Judiciary courts in New Delhi.
- If in any event or under any circumstances any provision or any portion of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable by the applicable law, it shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, provided that such a provision or portion shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Also such a determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability and agreement of the remaining provisions, portions or clauses of the Terms of Service.
- If any parties incurred any obligations or liabilities before the termination date, they shall survive the termination of this agreement irrespective of purposes or for all purposes.
- We declare the effectiveness and enforcement of these Terms of Service until terminated by the company.
- If the company determines that any customer has failed or is under suspicion to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service under its sole judgement, then this agreement shall be terminated at any time without notice and the customer remains liable for all amounts due upto and including the date of termination,
- The company may accordingly deny any access to its Services then.
- No waiver shall be constituted for any right or provision related to these terms of Service that the company may fail to exercise or enforce.
- All the policies or rules of operations posted by us on this site and in respect to are an integral part of our Terms of Service which constitute the entire agreement and understanding between our company and our customers. These Terms of Service govern your use of the service and supersede any contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written made previously between the company and you.
- These Terms of Service may include but are not limited to any prior versions of the same.
- In case any ambiguity is found during the interpretation of our Terms of Service, nothing can be construed against the drafting party, however.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE:
- This page displays the most current versions of Terms of Service.
- Updation, changes and replacement of any part of these Terms of Service is a right reserved by the company at its sole discretion by posting updates and changes to our website.
- We expect that it is your duty to check our site periodically to be aware about the recent alterations made.
- It is agreed and understood that you accept all the changes made at any time to our sTerms of Service by continuously using and accessing our website after the changes have been posted.
- Any questions/queries related to the Terms of Service should me mailed to us at email@example.com